Activity Coordinator: Karratha
REFAP is a Karratha based business operating commercial enterprises and administering government contracts to drive employment opportunities for indigenous and non indigenous people in the Pilbara region.
An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and proactive Activity Coordinator to join the team providing direction, compliance and innovation to drive activities related to the Community Development Program (CDP) program.
The Activity Coordinator will:
- Actively manage and coordinate all Community Activities in accordance with occupational health, safety, environment systems and REFAP requirements
- Supervise all job seekers in line with Government contractual obligations, key performance indicators (KPI) and deliver value for money
- Directly supervise all Activity staff related to the delivery of Community Activities
- Present as a role model for job seekers
- Provide daily coordinators log, conduct task based risk assessments, weekly Activity reports and any other Activity or job related reporting requirements as directed by REFAP
- Assist in planning for new enterprises from Community Activities
To apply for this job please submit a copy of your CV in response to this advert.
A competitive remuneration package is offered but please be aware that this position is located in Karratha and no relocation costs will be part of the successful candidates package.